Infoshare is a free public service run by the small independent registered charity Infosound. Everything we produce is in audio.
As a free public service, we do not have members; no one joins Infoshare or subscribes. Because we are non-commercial, non-political and editorially-impartial, we are neutral on all matters and have no opinion of our own. We are simply here to enable others to have their say.
Because we are a very small organisation, our phone line is rarely staffed; but all incoming recorded messages, other phone calls and emails are dealt with fairly quickly.
• Phone us on: 03000 111 555
• option 2: Leave us a message or comment
about the Infoshare service.
• option 5: Record your own message for
vision-impaired listeners to hear on Infoshare.
• option 8: Listen to Infoshare.
• Email us at: [email protected]
• Write to us at: PO Box 20, Brighton BN2 7XX
The charity which runs Infoshare, Infosound, is registered in England and Wales (no. 1142082) and in Scotland (no. SC039929). Infosound is funded solely by voluntary donations and grants and has no regular or guaranteed income.
Infosound is run by three trustees and staffed by one part-time Managing Editor and one part-time Administrator. The charity has six other volunteers who contribute to the Infoshare service.
We are grateful for all the help we can get to raise the profile of our free public service for vision-impaired people.
So, please feel free to use, share and distribute our audio trailer, poster and other information or to include a link to our web site or to listen, if you are able. Thank you.
• Download Infoshare Audio Trailer (mp3 - 2':05").
• Download Infoshare Flyer/Poster (A4 PDF).
• Download how to listen/record messages (A4 PDF).
• Link to web site: www.infoshare.org.uk.
• Link to listen: www.infoshare.org.uk/play.
Infoshare is a free public service, run by the independent charity Infosound, registered in England and Wales (no. 1142082)
and in Scotland (no. SC039929).
We are funded solely by voluntary donations and grants.
This is the bottom of this web page.